What is NodeJS?
The community around Node.js is one of the most active in the open-source ecosystem. It is for this reason that there are different versions of Node.js that are currently used.
- NodeJS 12. Launched in 2019, NodeJS 12 is an LTS (long-term support) version that will receive maintenance updates until April 2022.
- NodeJS 14. Released in 2020, currently, this is the active version of Node.js. Its maintenance phase is planned to begin on October 21, and its End-of-life to be in April 2023.
- NodeJS 16. This version released in April 2021 is labeled “current” until its LTS period begins in October 2021, when it will officially replace version 14. Its End-of-life is planned for April 2024.
- NodeJS 17. The start of the life cycle of this version is planned for October 2021. This version is not recommended for production environments.
Why Use NodeJS?
However, its popularity is just one of the many reasons why you should consider NodeJS in your project.
- Unsurpassed speed and performance
- It has countless free tools.
- Allows a faster launch to market
- It is stable and infinitely scalable
- Easy to learn and implement
- It has a fabulous open-source community
NodeJS Hosting For Developers
NodeJS is a must-have framework for next-generation web application developers. FullHost gives you the convenience of using NodeJS’s powerful tooling with just a few clicks. Moreover, you can scale both your applications and your hosting plan as your traffic increases.
Deploy, manage, and scale your NodeJS full stack like you never thought possible. Only FullHost offers you the ideal NodeJS development environment at unbeatable prices.
Contact one of our experts today and start enjoying all the benefits that only FullHost can offer you.